Bettor In Green Forums

Waiting List for 2024-25 Hoops Season/$1000 auction redraft league/$500 auction redraft league

Buzz's Fantasy Hoops Leagues

It's a bit disappointing to see so little traffic on these Bettor In Green Forums. We have to take it upon ourselves to help spread the word in order to help these guys grow their membership. It will be beneficial to all of us if the website grows it's membership totals

I commish Both live auctions (out of NYC) and online auctions for fantasy hoops. I have a live auction run out of NYC with 17 teams and a $1000 per team entry fee. I also have an Online fantasy hoops auction too. If those stakes are too much for you, I do have a $500 online auction league too.

Standard 9 categories except we use Assist To Turnover Ratio instead of Turnovers

We use CBS.

If you'd like to take a peak at my leagues this season to see if it's something you'd like to join next season let me know and I'll send you an invite so you can do just that

Here's my info: edbuzz261@gmail.com or 718 687 3251

Ed

• 4 months later...