Bettor In Green Forums

Free 15th Year (H2H Pts ESPN} League Seeks 1 Replacement

As the title reads, I have a rare opening for a free 15th year H2H pts league.

League Settings

ESPN League

H2H points

10 Team league - (6 playoff spots - the 4 who miss the playoffs compete for the top 4 picks in the next draft, so there is always something to compete for)

13 Roster spots/9 starters/ 4 bench/ 1 IR spot 

4 Keepers (any 3 players, plus 1 player who was drafted in the 7th round or later of the previous season's draft)

More info

• Mature league. I don't believe anyone is under 30 years old
  • We still have 6 of our 10 owners from our 1st season - The other 3 have been in the league at least 6 years (nobody knows each other outside of the league)
  • We have members from around the world including the UK, Australia, Greece, Germany, and the rest are from the U.S.A.

What I'm looking for

• Preferably someone 25 years old or older
  • Competitive, experienced, and has good knowledge of player values...especially in a keeper league.
  • Someone who understands what a trade does not only for their team, but also keeps in mind what it may do for the trade partner -- keeping in mind the competitive balance in the league
  • Very important -- someone who manages their team daily and tries to strategically improve the team daily --and keeps active even if they fall behind in the standings because there is always something to play for.
  • Sets lineups every day and answers trade offers within 24 hours

About the team available - 

Team stands at 0-2. (I wanted to step in before it's too late).

Roster:

LaMelo Ball

DeJounte Murray

Fred VanVleet

CJ McCollum

Nikola Vucevic

Darius Garland

Kyle Kuzma - current 7th or later keeper

Andrew Wiggins

Terry Rozier

Tobias Harris

Brandon Miller

PJ Washington

Clint Capela

If interested, please let me know in a few sentences about you and your fantasy basketball experience. Feel free to ask any questions. This is not first come first serve. I am looking for the best candidate, so I won't respond if someone just leaves their e-mail in a reply on this thread. Please E-Mail. LakeShow24T@gmail.com     Thanks

ESPN.com | Member Services | Fantasy Games | Help | Interest-Based Ads | Do Not Sell My Info

Copyright ©2023 ESPN Internet Ventures. Terms of Use, Priva

Edited by Main_Event1

• Main_Event1 changed the title to Free 15th Year (H2H Pts ESPN} League Seeks 1 Replacement