George Kirby 2024 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, to_be_quite_frank said:

18 Fastball whiffs good lord

Yeah it's a tough way to live. I see trouble on the horizon, but he was on tonight and it was beautiful to watch.

• Confused 1

I "continued without supporting" and damn proud of it.

Yeah every time I used to read the daily thread I thought one of my pitchers gave up 20 runs and killed somebody's puppy only to find out they pitched a gem.  Now I go there to kick back and enjoy the over the top stupidity of the handful of Chicken Little regulars there.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Big Bat Theory said:

Yeah every time I used to read the daily thread I thought one of my pitchers gave up 20 runs and killed somebody's puppy only to find out they pitched a gem.  Now I go there to kick back and enjoy the over the top stupidity of the handful of Chicken Little regulars there.

A player will get in some trouble against the top of the lineup in the first and people act like the sky is falling. It's hilarious.

Back to back singles is all it takes to send some people into a full frenzy. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SCRILLA said:

had to laugh at the baseless slander put on his name in the game day thread yesterday LMAO

Baseless? I was def worried when I looked at box score and saw he plunked 2 batters in the first. With precision control, that would be my last worry. Thought knee was bothering him. So def not baseless, glad he pulled it together. He had been underwhelming this yr for all the breakout ace talk…glad he’s turning it around 

Edited by SleepyJ

3 hours ago, SleepyJ said:

Baseless? I was def worried when I looked at box score and saw he plunked 2 batters in the first. With precision control, that would be my last worry. Thought knee was bothering him. So def not baseless, glad he pulled it together. He had been underwhelming this yr for all the breakout ace talk…glad he’s turning it around 

to each their own!!!

image.png.94549975f7707c8eadd88ed76b7af51e.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SleepyJ said:

Underwhelming?  LOL!

• 2 weeks later...