Dynasty trade A Rich for J Daniels and picks?

Dynasty 2 QB league, seriously considering dealing A Rich for J Daniels and draft capital.

What do you all think?

Reading the profiles, A Rich is younger, stronger, more durable (?), has a bigger arm and a pretty good deep ball in terms of accuracy. Given his coach turned Jalen Hurts in to the passer he is and M Waldmen's infatuation with AR's processing speed it seems like he has a reasonable chance to be a fantasy hydrogen bomb. 

That said, J Daniels seems like J Fields only with the ability to throw. I also like the fact that Quinn and his profile have talked up what a focused and motivated player he is. 

Thinking of dealing A Rich for a 1st 2024 (good enough to get J Dan), 2nd 2025 and a 1st 2026.

Any opinions and ideas welcome.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Thinking of dealing A Rich for a 1st 2024 (good enough to get J Dan), 2nd 2025 and a 1st 2026.

On the plus side, I always like trades where you get a little bit extra thrown in. Especially a full 1st, even 2 years down the line.

On the minus side, Richardson has 4 more games in the actual NFL and we know how he did - Daniels still has everything to prove. But in those 2.5 games he played, he went for 27 pts on a per game basis (taking into account he played 32% and 33% in weeks 2 and 5). That's better than Josh Allen.

Daniels has some decent press in camp, but in this case I think I'd hold on to Richardson. If he can stay healthy he could be a league winner for some years to come.

I'm on the AR side all day. I don't think Daniels makes it 3 years at as a starter. The Commanders is a far cry from LSUs stacked offense. 

And the Fields comp is a damn good one. Very similar situations in College. 

• Like 1