Jump to content

Dynasty: trade Fields for a 2nd?


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2024 at 2:56 PM, Flyman said:

In a dynasty SF, would you trade Fields for a mid-late 2nd, or would you hold onto him?

He's a must hold in Dynasty. He'll be the starter in Pittsburgh sooner than later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SKEEZER said:

He's a must hold in Dynasty. He'll be the starter in Pittsburgh sooner than later. 

So far, reports are that they both sucked, but Wilson is still the front runner.

On 6/15/2024 at 7:56 PM, Flyman said:

In a dynasty SF, would you trade Fields for a mid-late 2nd, or would you hold onto him?

I would 100% trade him given the slightest chance and let someone else deal with the headache.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BaoBou said:
On 6/15/2024 at 2:56 PM, Flyman said:

 

I would 100% trade him given the slightest chance and let someone else deal with the headache

No way, it's Superfex. If he becomes the starter via injury or anything else he's worth a First Round+ instantly. 

Be patient and hold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...