2024 Stanley Cup Finals

1 hour ago, JohnUt said:

Yeah I realize this is off topic but I don't feel like I'm gumming up the current forums or anything. Pretty slow in here during the off-season ✌️

All good by this Edmontonian.  Let’s go Oilers!

And yes there is fantasy hockey.  But not many good platforms for it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magikarpediem said:

It’s anyone’s series now.  Hockey Super Bowl coming up

I feel like the Oilers are gonna win it all at this point but wouldn't lay hard earned $ on it. Either way it's setting up to be an exciting finale!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor McSlappy Nutz said:

the quest for THE  Cup remains the greatest playoff "bang for buck" tourney in the annals of professional teem sports. 

Hockey are king 🤴 

No doubt what a series! I know I'll be watching game 7. What are the odds of coming back from a 3-0 deficit to win the Cup?

Also shout out to @BaoBou @DerrickHenrysCleats for not deleting or moving the topic but if you guys decide to I totally get it. Btw I did post in the Hockey forum but it's dead as a doornail in there 😂 🦗🦗🦗

1 hour ago, JohnUt said:

No doubt what a series! I know I'll be watching game 7. What are the odds of coming back from a 3-0 deficit to win the Cup?

Also shout out to @BaoBou @DerrickHenrysCleats for not deleting or moving the topic but if you guys decide to I totally get it. Btw I did post in the Hockey forum but it's dead as a doornail in there 😂 🦗🦗🦗

I didn’t even know there was a hockey forum 😀

• Haha 1

Fuck the panthers! I shoulda never started with that shit its all over the place down there. You know it wasn't long ago the Panthers were considered a basement dwelling team and as far as I'm concerned THEY SHOULD STILL BE THERE!

Edited by pdog109

Kirk-Fitz, Rosen-Kirk it's confirm

On 6/22/2024 at 10:50 AM, Pastor McSlappy Nutz said:

the quest for THE  Cup remains the greatest playoff "bang for buck".

Everyone knows. You don't touch the cup unless you win it! 😎

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2024 at 3:41 PM, pdog109 said:

Fuck the panthers! I shoulda never started with that shit its all over the place down there. You know it wasn't long ago the Panthers were considered a basement dwelling team and as far as I'm concerned THEY SHOULD STILL BE THERE!

You mad bro?

On 6/22/2024 at 5:41 PM, pdog109 said:

they have a right to be there in the Cup Finals ... they have a right to alotta things. 

and either they deliver Edmonton on a platter tonight, or DeSantis is gonna rain a shitstorm down on them the likes of which they have never seen. 

we're done here.

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2024 at 4:01 PM, lolcopter said:

pretty wild series, good tv

Love watching hockey, if for nothing else than the lack of bullshit commercials every five minutes like it is in football nowadays.

3 minutes ago, Magikarpediem said:

Watching the Panthers take dives for 7 games in a row is getting old. They’re worse than soccer players 

Meh. Haven't really noticed it but then again I could be biased by my sense of nationalism...and whiskey 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JohnUt said:

Meh. Haven't really noticed it but then again I could be biased by my sense of nationalism...and whiskey 😂

Man I didn’t hate this panthers team at the start of this series but I sure do now. I hope Mathew Tachuk gets a tapeworm 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Magikarpediem said:

Watching the Panthers take dives for 7 games in a row is getting old. They’re worse than soccer players 

Panthers are a bunch of scumbags. They make anybody and everybody down there. And the way that they do it all messed up. There's no power play, there's always running into the blue paint and what's even worse they don't get called for it. Either the refs call it or they don't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magikarpediem said:

Man I didn’t hate this panthers team at the start of this series but I sure do now. I hope Mathew Tachuk gets a tapeworm 

Tachuk is an ass muncher. To try to hurt a goalie? Come on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pastor McSlappy Nutz said:

they have a right to be there in the Cup Finals ... they have a right to alotta things. 

and either they deliver Edmonton on a platter tonight, or DeSantis is gonna rain a shitstorm down on them the likes of which they have never seen. 

we're done here.

They have a right to shit. In my book you get points for staying out of the penalty box. They can cry all they want but come midnight their coach will turn into a pumpkin.

4 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Panthers are a bunch of scumbags. They make anybody and everybody down there. And the way that they do it all messed up. There's no power play, there's always running into the blue paint and what's even worse they don't get called for it. Either the refs call it or they don't.

Plus the chicks suck! I mean, let's face it. Emily Kaplan is no Tracy Wolfson! 

But good game here right now Yo.